|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Personal Website: http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~syang/|
|Research Groups: Analysis & Differential Geometry|
- Monday: 8:30AM - 9:45AM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 9:45AM
- Or by appointment.
Teaching (Fall 2019):
- MATH 318 (1) - Complex Variables TuTh 8:30AM - 9:45AM
- MATH 511 (1) - Analysis I TuTh 10:00AM - 11:15AM
- Theory and applications of quasiconformal mappings, Complex analysis, Complex dynamics, Potential theory, Conformal geometry and geometric function theory, Extremal problems of conformal and quasiconformal mappings, Geometry/Topology of domains and analytic properties of mappings
- Sewing homeomorphisms and conformal invarants (with T. Cheng and H. Shi), Preprint.
- Extremal function for capacity and estimates for QED constants in $R^n$ (with T. Cheng), Advances in Math., 306 (2017), pages 929-957.
- Dilatations and exponents of quasisymmetric homeomorphisms (with T. Cheng), Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math., 41 (2016), pages 287-304.
- Decomposition of extremal length and a proof of Shen's conjecture on QED constant and boundary dilatation (with T. Cheng), Math. Z., 278 (2014), pages 1195-1211.
- Extremal length decomposition and domain constants for finitely connected domains (with T. Cheng and W. Zou), Comput. Methods Funct. Theory, 14 (2014), pages 279-294
- Ph.D. (1991) University of Michigan (Mathematics)