|Email: email@example.com |
|Personal Website: http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/~vicki/|
|Research Groups: Algebra and Number Theory|
- Tuesday: 1:00PM - 2:30PM
- Wednesday: 1:30PM - 3:00PM
- Thursday: 1:30PM - 3:00PM
Teaching (Fall 2019):
- MATH 421 (1) - Abstract Algebra I TuTh 11:30AM - 12:45PM
- MATH 425 (1) - Mathematical Economics TuTh 8:30AM - 9:45AM
- Real Algebraic Geometry, Polynomials, Symbolic Computation, Ordered fields, Algebraic Theory of Quadratic Forms
- Polynomials nonnegative on strips and half-strips, with Ha Nguyen, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 216 (2012).
- Polya's Theorem with zeros, J. Symb. Comp. 46 (2011).
- Rational certificates of positivity for compact semialgebraic sets. Pac. J. Math. 251 (2011).
- Ph.D. (1985) Cornell University
- B.A (1980) University of Chicago